Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 3: Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bowl

Today is turning out to be the most challenging so far.  I usually make myself vegan pancakes and veggie sausage on Sundays with some freshly squeezed orange juice, sigh! So instead I decided to try this apple cinnamon bowl recipe I found on Pinterest. I adjusted the recipe a bit to what I had in my fridge.  It's definitely not pancakes, but it was really tasty. I am going to be making this more often!


Ingredients:  2 servings

1 apple  (I used a gala apple, but I found it to be a little too sweet)
3 strawberries
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1/4 cup walnuts
3 dates
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions:

Pulse apples, strawberries, walnuts and dates in a food processor then mix in the pomegranate seeds and cinnamon.


No comments:

Post a Comment